WE AT WWW.TRACKINGSINFO.COM RECOGNIZE AND RESPECT INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND ARE COMMITTED TO FULFILLING OUR MORAL AND LEGAL OBLIGATIONS WITH RESPECT TO ANY USE OF COPYRIGHT-PROTECTED WORKS.
All files and information contained in this Website are copyright by https://trackingsinfo.com, and may not be duplicated, copied, modified or adapted, in any way without our written permission.
Your use of our Website or Services does not constitute any right or license for you to use our service marks or trademarks, without the prior written permission of https://trackingsinfo.com. Our Content, as found within our Website, Blog and Services, is protected under United States and foreign copyrights. Your use of our Website and Services does not grant you any ownership rights to our Content.
Please direct all questions about this policy or about using our content to [email protected]
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (“DMCA”)
TheTrackingsinfo and trackingsinfo.com respect the intellectual property rights of others. Per the DMCA, twe will respond to claims of copyright infringement on the Site if submitted to Tour Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, we will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials and termination of access for repeat infringers of copyright-protected content.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by the us or by a third party who has uploaded materials to our website, please provide the following information to the designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, telephone number, and email address where we can contact you and, if different, an email address where the alleged infringing party, if not then we can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c). Trackingsinfo designated Copyright Agent is