Enter the UPGF tracking number or shipping number in the below field to get the delivery status of your freight, LTL trucking, and cargo online.
UPGF Freight Customer Support:-
Contact Phone Number: 800-644-0900
Email: [email protected]
UPGF frieght stands for UPS Freight, which is currently part of TForce Freight. TForce Freight, a subsidiary of TFI International, is a Richmond, Virginia-based less-than-truckload (LTL) freight carrier. Overnite Transportation was the firm’s original name until 2006 when it was renamed UPS Freight by new owner UPS. When UPS sold the firm to TFI in 2021, it changed its name to TForce Freight.
Check Tforce Tracking
Trust TForce Freight with your LTL shipments, and you’ll get dependable service guaranteed by a no-cost day-definite, on-time guarantee. Guaranteed service means you can count on us for all of your regional, interregional, and long-haul transportation requirements, all from one convenient location. You can also handle and monitor LTL shipments, generate electronic bills of lading, reconcile billing, and more using UPS technologies such as UPS WorldShip®, UPS Billing Center, and Quantum View®.
Your freight will be picked up and delivered on time thanks to TForce Freight’s wide transportation network, competent staff, and efficient procedures.
Among the services provided are:
- Service that is dependably supported by a no-questions-asked on-time guarantee*
- With one pickup, you may get regional, interregional, and long-haul service.
- There are almost 20,000 one- and two-day lanes.
- Three- and four-day cross-continent service
- Shipping, tracking, and billing technologies to enhance
- Responsibility for a single carrier
- International and offshore shipping